Sunday, January 29, 2006

Already to Sunday!

This has been a wonderful weekend! On Friday, I went to a going away happy hour for a person at my work. It was held at a steakhouse.

Yesterday was a busy day! We woke up at 6 AM and I was out the door by 7:45 to have my hair cut and colored! I love spending the morning at the spa!! Then, I went to visit my grandmother afterwards. I brought her favorite with me: McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, Dr. Pepper and a valentine's heart Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! We had a great visit!! Then, I went to a wine bar and met a friend for a glass of wine and afternoon snack. We sat there for about an hour and just gabbed! It was great to see her and visit! Last night, my husband and I went to Luby's for dinner. I must be honest, I really do not care for Luby's. But, the things we do for love!!

Today, we went to church. Our preacher is conducting a 8 week series on marriage. Today's title was "A Blueprint for the Husband and Wife." Then, we went to the bookstore for me to read up on Singapore. After that, we went to Central Market to get groceries for the week. I just had lunch (yes, it is 4 PM) which consisted of salmon (with a raspberry dressing) and wilted spinach!!! It was so good!!! We are about to head off for the gym.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Tomorrow, I will post some pictures of our NYC trip. Jim's comment reminded me that I could talk about my favorite city!!! The picture of me rowing is from Central Park!

Have a great Monday!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Aunt Lois said...

Nice weekend, Karen

10:56 PM  
Blogger Dieter said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! And that salmon dinner sounds yummy. Have a good rest of the week!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Hey Karen!

Thanks for being a bright spot in my blog day! I was feeling pretty yucky for the last few days - not really knowing why...then I realized I was coming down with a head cold..yuck! Anyhow, the thought crossed my mind that I needed cheering up, and so here I am - and it worked! Your blog is better than extra strength Tylenol Cold medicine!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home