Friday, January 13, 2006

How old am I really?

Funny title, I know! But, if you were to ask my TiVO (remember, we have two), I think it would tell you that I am in my mid 60s to 70s! Yes, I am really only 31. So, why would my TiVO and my HUSBAND both say I am that old? Well, my favorite TV shows are Matlock, Beverly Hillbilies, Keeping Up Appearances (British comedy) and Leave It To Beaver! I kid you not! I was in 'hog heaven' last night when I came home and saw that I had 5 Beverly Hillbillies, Matlock and Leave It To Beaver. Of course, I won't tell you the other things on there that I like (Beauty and the Geek, Elimidate, Blind Date, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, etc.) . I really am that random on my TV shows.

Movies are apparently a totally different subject. If you look at my profile and movie choices, I would fall into the 15-18 year old range for a couple of them and a hopeless romantic for the rest.

All this time, my husband had said he swore that I was born 30-40 years too late (I am 31)!

This morning (you know, I couldn't sleep), I woke up at 4 AM and watched the Beverly Hillbilies episode where they think Mrs. Drysdale had turned into a crow!! That is my favorite episode. I have seen it at least 5 times and still laugh (while quoting the show) as if it was my first time to see it!

Then, I went to work and got there at 6:50sh..... nothing but PowerPoint today!!! If you ever have a question on PowerPoint or want to make a cool slide - - send it my way!!!

Have a great weekend.... talk to you tomorrow! Y'all come back now, you here!!! (courtesy of the Beverly Hillibies).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You might like to read Happy and Blue's blog for today today (13th).

http://happyandblue2.blogspot.com/

He talked about TV and asked everyone for their favorite program. I told him about your topic for today.
..

11:38 PM  
Blogger Dieter said...

I love the Golden Girls. My husband says no one under the age of 55 likes that show. He told his grandmother that I love the show and she said she loved it too. She's 78 years old and I told her "You're not helping my case here."

I like Beauty & the Geek too. My husband says I'm the Geek, which means, he's the beauty?? I have to agree with him. :)

I'll have to check out the Beverly Hill Billies. I used to watch Leave It To Beaver when I was a kid and I'd walk around saying "Gee, Wally" to everyone. What a geek! :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Triplet Dads said...

hi - I found you through a comment you made on another site... I have three kids so TiVo is very confused. Between the History Channel for me and Cartoon Network for the kids, TiVo ends up recording Matlock.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home