Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolutions, are they for real?

Why is it so hard to keep up with a resolutions? Face it, it is so easy to make excuses. There are so many other things that I would 'love' to start doing. So, stay tuned to future blog postings for my resolutions. This is pretty cool, I can put them all out there and see what happens! Another reason could be that I have been to London and the Bahamas all within the month of December and spent almost a week in each places. So, I am used to the 'holiday living' and not 'reality' living! I am accountable to well, anyone that reads this - - or should I say, maybe no one since no one is reading this!!! Good bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

Oh, crazy. I was just going to start a blog for much the same reasons when yours came up as "recently updated." So... yes. I think that I'll make my blog, and hey; if you want me to keep reading, I will. It can help to have someone else watching what you're doing.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Hi Madeleine- Sure, keep reading! At least I know I will be accountable to someone! Let me know if you end up creating a blog!

Happy New Year!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home