Saturday, January 14, 2006

Still Sick and my Nano

I think I mentioned it toward my first blogs, but I had a really really bad cold, flu.... something! Well, for three weeks I have still had the congestion. Yesterday, it decided to get worse and be almost as bad as I had it the first time. I have been in bed all day today and only getting up tonight to look at the beautiful moon.

I have taken all kinds of medicine, drank plenty of water to flush my system, put menthol stuff under my nose just to breathe and did a bunch of nothing all day. My husband says the reason I am so bad is that I never let myself completely get over it the first time. I was in bed for four days toward the first of the year, but since then have been on the go non-stop. Well, I am resting today.

Last November at work, they gave us all nano iPods. My husband sat at my laptop today (it is in the bedroom with the other three in other rooms of the house) and loaded my music on it for me! Poor guy, that is how bored he was since we couldn't do any of our plans. He would put in a new CD and then we would go through the songs with me laying there and him at the computer desk. We loaded 256 songs and I have just filled up half of it!! I am so excited - - I have the best running songs on it!!! I go from 70's disco songs all the way to hip hop and Hillarie Duff with a great stop at the 80's in between!

I just need to kick this so that I can get out there and run or even go to the gym!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger jwkoncape said...

Please get some rest and feel better soon. You need to get more sleep when you are sick. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Meditation really is wonderful in many ways.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Can I borrow your iPod? There must be a lot of songs on it that would be my type.
I have a link to KKRW, Classic Rock 93.7, at the side of my site. You can listen to them while you work.
Oh, yes. Are your songs ordered in some manner, like year, or alphabetical? You always organize so I'm betting they are.
..

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon. It's awful feeling crappy. How sweet of your husband to load all those songs for you!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hope you're feeling better tonight.
Are you?
I'm about to write tonight. It will be about DanActive.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home