Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Weekend - It finally got here!

Hello! It is a beautiful Saturday morning outside. It is currently 55 degrees and will get up to 78 and no clouds can be found! I just love weather like this.

The last few days have been crazy. I worked last night (Friday) until 7:30 and then we had 'family' night!

We are trying to plan our day and include as much outdoor time as possible. Where we live, there are great bike trails with viewing platforms. Sometimes, you can see alligators at the viewing platforms. We go to church on Saturday nights and then usually out to dinner with either friends or as a family. Sushi is usually our favorite!!!

Have a great day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hi Karen -- Welcome

This is a nice blog.

I'm glad the weekend is here too! When you are retired every day is Saturday. I keep getting ahead but it really doesn't matter.
..

3:11 PM  
Blogger Dieter said...

Hi, Karen:

I admire your ability to work so late. I leave at 5 every day (with few exceptions where I have to get work done before the next work day). I get in early (around 8 - 8:30). How you work late and take care of your family and get in some exercise is beyond me. You'll have to share your secret with me. :)

-Margie (a.k.a "Dieter")

11:31 AM  
Blogger Ontario Wanderer said...

Hello Karen,

Are you still alive? I cannot believe your schedule. Have you heard of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? You are on your way!

Am I sounding too much like someone's father?

I am still running half marathons in my early 60's and would like to run another marathon but I have never and will not ever work an 80 hour week.

I haven't a clue about what a TiVO is. Can you explain? It probably won't really matter to me if you don't. I've not watched a total of 60 minutes of TV in the last 5 years.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home