Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Weekend.... where did it go?

Hi there- I can't believe the weekend is already over!! Where did it go?

Saturday
  • Amber and I went to the vet. They told me that she is 13/14 years old and expect her to live to be around 15/17. Well, I burst into tears. I don't think they were quite expecting that type of a response!
  • We went to see the movie Hoodwinked. It was really funny! A good animated movie and something we all laughed at and enjoyed.
  • After the movie, we went to the gym. My husband and daughter went swimming and slid down the slides while I ran 4.5 miles.
  • My in-laws came over as they just bought a brand new Honda S2000. It is a FAST car!
  • I met a friend for dinner at PF Chang's.... yummy!!!! Since I no longer work downtown, I don't see her as often as I used to. It was great to just catch up and gab!!! Of course, the spicy shrimp was great.
  • It was a very fun day and definitely so nice to just get outside and do things!

Sunday

Not much to say at all about Sunday....... It was not at all what I had envisioned! I woke up at 4:45 and started working at 5 AM. I worked until 8:45 at the kitchen table and then went to work and was there at 9:30. My poor husband, our printer cartridge ran out of ink and he was the first customer at Target this morning in the rain at 8 AM to get a new one so I could print out some reports. I stayed at work until 5 PM and then came home and finished working until just now...... YUCK!!! Well, I am off to catch up on some Z's....

TTFN!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You are a hard working girl!
What color is the new Honda?
We are 'pulling' for Amber.
..

9:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, you are so busy!!

I saw Hillary Duff's name someone and I hadn't a clue who she was, so now I know, thanks to your site!

Hope Amber lives longer. You never know, she could!!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home