Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yeah, it is Thursday!!

I am so excited... it is finally Thursday!!! I worked until around 7 PM tonight and then went for a 5 mile run. It was good and so nice to get out and stretch my legs!! We went to Subway for dinner (3rd time this week).

On our way to Subway, we stopped by Super Target to pick up some Crystal Light lemonade packs. They come in a box of 14 and you put one pack in your 20 oz. water bottle. I usually only put 1/2 of a pack in my water. I like flavored water, but not over the top flavor! I am actually down to 1 coke these last two days!

Not much else is going on...... this weekend should be fun. Friday night is always 'family night.' On Saturday, I am taking Amber (the cat) to the vet, church at night and then I am meeting a friend for dinner. On Sunday, I have to work - - YUCK!!! Oh well, my boss said to take my spouse out for a maximum $200 dinner to make-up for the loss time and then I get an extra day off. We get a 'flex' day (on top of 20 vacation days) each month and this will be added on top of it. One day a month you can pick to take it off, but it is use it or lose it! I end up losing most of mine or taking it off and working from home. Stinks!!!

TGIF tomorrow!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy C. said...

You sound very excited about your job! I bet that your coworkers appreciate your enthusiasm and energy!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Karen -- GC#4 comes tomorrow also, right? I'm working her up in my blog.
I'm glad you get another dinner. If Billy gets tired eating in those yuppie places I'll go.
Mom needs a call. If you check this before you go to bed call her. It's about the cooking school thing.
..

9:25 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Oh yes, is Ambe sick or is it routine? I know she doesn't like to go there.
..

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Go Girl said...

I bet the stock in coca cola went down today. Glad you only had one cola in two days. Good Job!!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home