Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Did you think I fell off the planet?




Well, I have not fallen off the planet - - YET!!! Just kidding!! If I do (don't come looking for me), I will be at The Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas!!

This is where my husband and I went for our one year wedding anniversary! I absolutely loved 'doing nothing.' Tomorrow, I will put a picture of the golf course at The One and Only Ocean Resort. This is where we went to while there, as well.

Every day for a week, I sat on the beach and did nothing! I must have taken three naps a day and just listened to my mp3 player and read magazines.

I think I have said it before, but I love gossip magazines. I must confess that I subscribe to over 17 magazines a month! YIKES!!! Some of these are weekly magazines (Star, US Weekly, In Touch, People, Life & Style and OK). Needless to say, I had lots of magazines to read while on the beach. The other magazines I get are (not all of them, but some): Southern Accents, Gourmet, Bon Appetite, Food & Wine, Time, Runner's World, In Style, Shape!!, Fitness..... you get my drift!!! Aren't those a lot of magazines? It is a good variety, at least. To be honest, I am not quite sure how I get them all read in the week while working 60-70 hour weeks. Somehow, I manage!!!

See you tomorrow!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Did you hide out maybe while reading your mags?
You are saving Runner's World for me still, aren't you?
I know Mom got some others lately.
..

7:40 PM  
Blogger jwkoncape said...

Wow! Paradise Island. You are the second person this week who mentioned going there. It sounds fantastic.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the beach. There is not better place to sit and read gossip mags.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Dieter said...

Thanks for your kind words, Karen. My cold has gotten worse and I feel like digging a hole and disappearing for awhile. Come to think of it, a beautiful beach in teh Bahamas would do the trick. I've never been anywhere south of the US border but the husband and I are planning something in the coming year. Somewhere sunny and warm and relaxing.

Have a good Thursday. One more day before the weekend! Woo-hoo!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

17 magazines?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I believe that you are Super Woman.
I'm not joking either.

Could you maybe zap some of that energy to me though the internet somehow??????

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home