Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Billy!!

Today is my husband's 36th birthday!! I love it when he has a birthday as that makes him 5 years older than me! We have had quite a busy day, already! We went to CVS Pharmacy for me to develop pictures, Target for two DVD's that he wanted (10 Things I Love To Hate About You and some other movie), McDonald's for breakfast and Kroger for me to get a cake mix!!!

I just wrapped his presents and we are now off to see the Pink Panther! Then, we will come back so that Karen Jr. and I can make his yellow cake with chocolate fudge frosting.... Yummy!!

Then, we will go to Guadalajara for dinner with my parents!!! On Tuesday, we are going with his parents to the Rodeo to see George Strait and sit in the suite!!!

I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow!!!

Happy weekend :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Billy. You are still young at 36!!

George Strait.....ah, he's a handsome one, very easy on the eyes!! It all sounds great.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Incognito Friend said...

Happy Birthday Billy and MANY, MANY more!!! You are a SPECIAL Guy!! Seems like there ought to be some cheesecake in this picture!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
..

11:26 PM  
Blogger jwkoncape said...

George Strait is great, but did you actually say "McDonald's for breakfast"???

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John W. aka Roo, Billy
Mom&Dad

6:43 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Oh! I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration!

6:22 PM  
Blogger jwkoncape said...

Karen,
Thanks for your comments on my blog after my bad day Thursday. Deep breathing relaxation is a great technique.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Dieter said...

Hi, Karen!

Happy (at this point) belated birthday to your husband!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home