Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Husband and more Bahamas

This picture is of me and my husband at the One and Only Ocean Club Resort. He played golf that day. This course is absolutely beautiful! In fact, I saw Oprah and Barry Bond's house while we were there. My husband is an incredible golfer. In fact, he almost got a hole in one on this course! it went and rolled around the cup to just stop a couple of inches from the hole. On that same day, Tiger was playing this course. Everyone kept asking my husband if he played with Tiger and just was in awe - - of course, it was close to the club house where everyone could see him to do this! By the time he got to the hole, everyone was standing around to tell him what happened and what he almost did! Some day, I will talk about my family and my brothers - - they are all incredible golfers, also!!!


The picture above is of the swimming pool. This is where Jason Priestly (from Beverly Hills 90210) got married this last year. You just sit there and they bring an Evian water spritzer to come freshen your face! When you walk up, they have every latest magazine you can think of!


This picture shows the gardens and is looking up from the pool! What a view!!!! Our one year anniversary was December 20th. I will have to tell you sometime how we ended up 'running off' to get married!

My husband said that I need to share more about me rather than just put my random thoughts on my blog.... So, watch out!!! Just kidding!! I graduated from Baylor University, I can't have that many secrets!!!

Well, today was my Friday!!!!! I am taking tomorrow off for a 'girl's only day!' Should be fun!!!! No telling what we will do! Watch out mall, here we come!!




4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Karen. You and your handsome hubby seem to enjoy life and I think that is just wonderful! I just read yesterday's post and commented to that!

Lovely pictures you have shared. That golf course is lovely indeed! I know your Dad and Mrs. Jim are such avid golfers, so I can understand your brothers being great golfers as well! Do you golf?

That garden, oh how I'd love to take a stroll in that. Ah.....

Oh, enjoy the Friday with the girls!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awesome pictures. I wouldn't mind taking a dip in that pool.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Life sure looks good over there, :-)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Great pictures! I feel like I've been on vacation just looking at them!

Thanks for sharing!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home