Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A nice Tuesday!

Today has overall just been a great day! A busy day, but a good day. Yesterday, I had a dinner and didn't get home until 10:30 and then I had a 6:30 AM telecon(got there at 6 AM) at work with London. On top of that, I was in a class from 8 until 5. As soon as it hit 6 PM, I was out the door. Billy and I just got back from a 3 mile walk this evening. It was so beautiful outside!! There was a nice breeze and it must have been about 70 degrees. Around our neighborhood, we have these lakes with water fountains and lights in the middle. They are really pretty (good to see our homeowner's assoc. dues going towards something nice) and have walking trails all around them. It was just nice to get out there and chat about our days..... Now for the problem, what do we have for dinner?!

Have a great evening!! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Did you have a hot dog?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

We actually had Pei Wei tonight.... It was pretty good!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Oh, Karen! That sounds just wonderful! I wish we had a home owners association in our neighborhood...but that's a blog for another day!

Take care:-)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

How you had time for a 3 mile walk I do not know.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

She had time because she is "Super Woman." :)

That is so great you have such a nice place to walk around your neighborhood! It's certainly not like that where I live.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home