Thursday, March 09, 2006

Woo-hoo, we are almost to Friday!!

Can you believe it is almost Friday? I must admit, I am very happy for that!! This morning was when Karen Jr. had her ear procedure and it went very well. We still had to cancel our trip to Disneyland, but this was important! She has a follow-up next Wed, so we will just have a super good time for our Wed-Fri of doing 'girl things!'

There isn't that much going on except the usual: work, work and more work!! I realized the other day that I forgot to put the pictures from Billy's birthday on the blog.... So, here they are! We are about to have our kitchen re-done and I can't wait to get the floral wallpaper GONE! That and the master tile are my two biggest dislikes about our house.... Otherwise, it is really nice! I didn't pick the house, but the next house I sure will!!Our little 'princess' and daddy!
Helping daddy celebrate at dinner with Mimi and Papa J
I caught them all reading at Barnes & Nobles
I learned that it is very dangerous to give a little girl a cake decorating bag with 7 different decorative tips..... This cake was completely decorated all over with frosting. She wrote 'I love you' about 4 times and every other place just her doodling!!! She put 24 candles on the cake as that is all we had. It sure is amazing the house did not burn down!!


Some fondue if you didn't want cake! Or, you could have both!! :-)


Well, we are off to Texadelphia for Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches and queso with jalapenos! Billy is playing my boss in golf on Saturday, so he needs some new golf balls. Billy is a super great golfer.... I sure hope this doesn't ruin things for me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Your post is making me hungry! I'll have a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich too please!!

Getting the kitchen redone. That sounds like fun!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the B&N pic.

It's always neat finding out people do still read.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

I hope your celebration was a happy one!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home