Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Four Day Weekend!!

Yeah, it is a four day weekend! I am so excited that it is finally here! So, what all am I going to do during the four days?

Friday - Fly to Austin for 2 hours to turn around and come back home, go see Billy at work, get Karen Jr. a new swimsuit and go to my niece's high school graduation.

Saturday - Get a tan at our gym that has an outdoor and indoor swimming pool with two huge curving waterslides and go to our neighbor's house for dinner. They just had their kitchen redone with granite, etc.

Sunday - Go to church and get a tan again (if I am not burned to a crisp!) and then go to my bosses' house for a pool party. No, I won't be in a swimsuit. There is just something odd about wearing a swimsuit around people you work with.... No thanks!

Monday - Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... not really sure!

Enjoy your evening and talk to you tomorrow!!

Karen

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Be sure to take your swim suit though. The party might move into the water.

I'm glad you are figuring out how to stay busy!
..

5:52 AM  
Blogger Britmum said...

Have a super fun weekend. We are hanging by the pool all weekend. Lovely!!!

Take care

11:57 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Dad- I think I will definitely have to pass on the swimsuit thing!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home