Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hump Day

We made it to Wednesday!! A couple of cool things for today:

1. On this one tank of gas in my brand new Prius, I have gone 412 miles and still have about another 75 miles!

2. We are at the middle of the week!

3. I spent some good quality family time with my family watching X-Men III

4. I had a super nutritious dinner of a small bag of popcorn with extra butter on the top... yummy!! Of course, a large Diet Coke. Have you ever noticed that? You can order a heart attack on a plate and then say..... Diet Coke, please! You know, save those extra 150 calories for dessert!!

As you can tell, not a lot going on..... But, I sure am glad it is Wed.

Oh yes, have any of you ever been to Traverse City, Michigan? I just found out that I am going there next week for less than 24 hours!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

Karen, on your once a week "cheat" day question, my sports doctor once told me that it is GOOD to go "not-so-healthy" one day a week. She said if you always eat healthy, your body gets used to it and no-big-deal/special added benefits. But, if you shock your body once a week with not-so-good stuff, it reacts well/better the rest of week to the healthy stuff.

So, enjoy your splurges. On my death bed, I do plan to have a big Ghattis pizza with extra cheese and anchovies, apple cobbler and a pint of chocolate,chocolate chip ice cream, but I will wait until then.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

The Prius is doing well! I like those cars too.

I always get a diet Coke because that is my favorite soft drink these days. I used to hate the taste of diet soda but once I got used to it I can't drink the regular stuff anymore!

Never been to Michigan.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home