Monday, May 22, 2006

Man.... That was a long Friday/Weekend!

Just kidding. Hello everyone! I sure have missed you all! I am back from a 'hiatus' on lots of different things. After reflecting, blogging is one of the things that I enjoy most out of my day. But, I forced myself to take some time off.

To be honest, I am not sure what all I did during these last few weeks. I know a few things: lots of family time, lots of work and lots of trips to Calgary. But, my husband went with me on the last trip and that was lots of fun!

So, Billy (my husband) told me that I had gotten kind of in a 'rut' lately. He told me that I needed to read Jim's blog (yes, my husband has still been reading all of the blogs). He was really impressed with Jim writing 3 things that he is thankful for each day. I must admit, I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I wasn't sure if I really had 3 NEW things to say each day. But, that forced me to really step back and look at my day and truly 'take it in' rather then it taking me in!!!

Well, I AM BACK! I can't wait to go out and read everyone's blog and catch-up! I sure have missed everyone.

Karen

7 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Texas to Calgary... lots of trips? That's a long haul.
No wonder you haven't been blogging.
Welcome back.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Go Girl said...

Two months was a loooong hiatus. Glad you are blogging. I know you have many things for which you are thankful. Your husband sounds like #1. Do the things you enjoy as it makes all other things better.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Seeker- Thank you! Yes, those are long trips. It is a 4 to 4.5 hour flight each way and I am usually on the night flight which gets me in at midnight or so! Not fun!! I have been going back and forth about every other week! At least it is a beautiful place!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Karen

You are up late. I had meant to comment but forgot. Mom asked me if I had.

So I did want to tell you welcome back. You don't have to write every day as you are a very, very busy person.

We all understand. Should I put out the word that you wrote again?

Love, Dad

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Hey karen

maybe your new car has the capability to record and transcript what you say into those speakers and you can just blog on the way home? From what I saw, it looks like it can do everything else.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Cliff Morrow said...

Jim, I thinking she understands that she doesn't have to write everyday. (judging by the dates of her posts) Welcome back Karen.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Super Woman is back! Yeehaw!!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home