Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Rainy/Cloudy Day in Katy

It has been a really rainy/cloudy day today! We woke up and went to church and then stopped off at Sam's Wholesale. I love Perrier water and you can get 24 bottles for $12.87!

Afterwards, Karen Jr. went down the street to play with the neighbors and Billy mowed the yard right before the rain started! I stayed inside and washed clothes, dusted and went through my magazines for recycling.

Now, we are getting ready to go to a pool party, which will be indoors at the home of my boss. It should be fun. He just put in a new media room and surround sound. I think the guys will be entertained, for sure!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You have been busy (having a good time). I'm glad Karen Jr. and you are doing so much.
Don't forget Mom in your magazine recycling. She has just about gotten through, and disposed of, all those old Southern Living and Golf for Women mags.
Have a nice holiday.
Dad
..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Hey Karen,

I used to LOVE Sonic, before I switched to "healthy" eating that is. I used to order a steak sandwitch, a chili cheese dog, onion rings and a large chocolate malt.

Your blog yesterday mentioning Sonic sure brought some found memories back to mind

Mitch

3:23 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I eat at Sonic sometimes. I like that I can sit in the car and eat and I also pinch off bits of bread for all the little birds that hang around there!

I hope you enjoyed your pool party. Sounds great!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Rachel and Mitch- It is good to know that I am not a lone ranger on Sonic. I noticed that Dad did not comment about how much Adi loves Sonic! Rachel, you are right.... there are quite a few little birds at our Sonic as well.

Mitch, can't you still be healthy and have a 'cheat' day once a week? Speaking of cheesesteak sandwiches, have you ever been to Texadelphia? YUMMY!!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home