Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Wonderful Saturday!

Yesterday was absolutely a fun day! I woke up at 4 and went to the airport and made it home from my RT flights around 2 PM. I stopped off at the Sonic after leaving the airport. Have you ever eaten at a Sonic before? It is so yummy! They have the best grilled cheese sandwich on Texas Toast. After that, Karen Jr and I went to look for her a swimsuit and running shoes. Well, we found a lot more than that! We bought two swimsuits, a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of Crocks and socks! She is set for summer.

Speaking of Crocks, I have never seen them before. Last weekend, Karen Jr and my mom were talking about them. Apparently, this is the NEW thing! They sure look comfortable to me.

Then, we went to my niece's high school graduation and her parents treated us all to Olive Garden. My belly was totally full afterwards!

We just put the brownies in the oven and then we are off to a neighbor's party. They just completely redecorated their downstairs - - granite, hardwood floors, bathrooms and everything! I must be honest.... I cleaned my house so well this morning. You see, I knew what would happen. I would go over there and then come home and wish I had new stuff.... So, I am at least coming home to a VERY clean home!!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home